Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Another Year Older

Today I turn another year older. I don't feel older and that's a good thing (phew)! I've received many birthday wishes from friends and family everywhere. It's so good to hear from you all. Thanks everyone!

And happy birthday to my 'twin' sister!! I miss you much! Wish we could share a cake like the old days!


Only thing is that this year I've caught a big bad cough which started a week ago right after we got back. And it only seems to be getting worse. Cough, cough, cough. Well, this morning I went to renew my 'tessera sanitaria' (health card) at the ASL office. Tomorrow I'm going to visit the doctor for the first time here. Let's see how the national health system works for the common cough.

Oh, Stef presented me with a big ol' bottle of cough syrup after lunch today. I think the coughing is bothering him at night. ;-o




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails