Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bon Jovi: Livin' on a Prayer

We've got to hold on to what we've got
'Cause it doesn't make a difference if we make it or not.
We've got each other and that's a lot for love -
We'll give it a shot.

We're half way there - Livin' on a prayer

Take my hand and we'll make it
I swear - livin' on a prayer.


BON JOVI rocks!!!!!!

Last week, I got to relive my first concert experience. And it was a rock concert, no less! I was 17 and in love. Bon Jovi played at the Shah Alam stadium in Malaysia and I remember tickets were RM50. It was such an awesome night... I knew all the words.

And thirteen years later, here I was at the San Jose arena, singing along at the top of my lungs. It felt like a trip down memory lane. And I swear, Mr. Jon Bon Jovi himself has not aged one bit! He looks... the same! Amazing. It was a good show.

2 comments:

Yi Leng Lee said...

bon jovi! i remember that too. it was like one of the first CDs we ever owned. that's fun that you got to see them at san jose. small world or something huh.

Andy said...

i will not confirm nor deny that i was at the same concert.

Related Posts with Thumbnails