Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American peeps!

I am missing the holiday here. No turkey, no pumpkin pie, no green bean casserole. Instead, it's another day at work. I know I can make my own Thanksgiving here but I have as usual a host of excuses: we just got back, I'm too tired, I don't know where to find a whole turkey, I don't have a whole day to cook a proper turkey dinner... Well, it's too late now but next year I can aspire to cook a real Thanksgiving dinner, ok?

I hope you guys are enjoying the day with your friends and family. This year, I'm thankful for my family, good health, great friends. In addition this year, I have my new husband to be thankful for. He's always sweet and makes me laugh,
and he puts up with my silliness. I'm thankful. ;-)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails